To journey with Christ, each other and the neighbors God gives us.
At St. Paul’s we recognize that faith – our relationship with God -- is a growing and living thing. It’s a journey, not a destination. The journey is made richer by all who accompany us. Join us on the walk towards faith and love and hope.
Here are the Guiding Principles our faith community adopted a few years ago:
1. Celebrate God’s goodness in all that we do
2. Honor and accept each person’s journey
3. Offer our best and seek to grow as we walk with Christ
4. Nurture and help people to use their gifts
5. Partner with others as we join God at work in the world
6. Embrace diversity – invite and welcome all as God’s children